Anxiety-HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Did the Guild Die?

3 posters

Go down

When Did the Guild Die? Empty When Did the Guild Die?

Post  Ardvark Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

I'm not sure about any of you, that being anyone actually on the forums reading this, but the forum appears to be dead. Nobody seems to use it anymore, and there haven't been any new topics for ages. I don't know if anyone is going to even read this, but at least show me a sign that the guild is alive
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

When Did the Guild Die? Empty Re: When Did the Guild Die?

Post  Robzz Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:48 pm

T-T i'm alive i havent post anything yet but for one thing *cry* not an active forum :<......
Robzz
Robzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiran Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 am

Eh, yeah...

So basically, we had been reaching the endgame for Spiral Knights and some found it to be too casual of a game.
Not to mention, SK eventually murdered their own free to play model, so I suppose that didn't help either ;d

We moved on over to the open beta for DragonNest.
They had sort-of a crazy promotion involving playing for two weeks straight, to earn some premium items.
As for me, I actually started losing my free time at that point, even tho it was Summer.
I wasn't a very active officer in the new guild arrangement we had and I sorta faded away from DN soon enough.

As for the others, I'm not entirely sure what got them to stop with DN, but I've bumped into a few peeps on steam.
Personally, I still can't find the time to commit to a good game... even tho I'm dying to play DayZ or eventually its standalone title.

But yeah... as far as we were concerned at the time, nobody besides the four of us old hipsters had been using the forum.
Kinda surprised to see you here on the forum honestly Robzz, but your name does strike a bell. From SK, right?
I'm rather sorry to look back on things now and see that they withered away silently.

But... I guess what we can do is make a proper new thread and see what can be salvaged from this sunken ship Neutral
Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down