Anxiety-HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Principles of Accepted Thought

3 posters

Go down

The Principles of Accepted Thought Empty The Principles of Accepted Thought

Post  Ardvark Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Anxiety isn't well known for anything in particular. We're just another guild, in the vast sea of gaming and support; another bunch of guys or girls who thought getting together would make them cool. Since we aren't known for anything short of miracles worked, youtube gameplay or commentary, etc etc, we are all nerds. At least, that is one of the many Principles of Accepted Thought. But you have to know us, this guild, to actually be able to generalize some kind of assumption like that. Perhaps we don't religiously post youtube videos of us going 100-2 in Call of Duty, but we did duo the Roarmulus Twins pre-bug fix. Maybe we aren't the best players in Spiral Knights, able to beat the Jelly King without being damaged once; but we sure have bonded as a guild. And yes, none of us are famous in real life because we can act or we can sing, dance, fly, shoot lasers out of our eyes, stop bullets, do a triple backflip up a hill that is as steep as ninety degrees; but every person is unique and worth something in their own special way, so we are something worth celebrating. That falls into The Principles of Un-Accepted Thought. This is because people are under the delusion that you have to be famous or rich to be worth something. Where as a narcissistic child is still worth as much as Donald Trump because that child has the goal to cure all types of cancer so as to get himself recognized. So this really is something note-worthy, because as humans, we were able to see past the delusion of success to the point where we can gather with other human beings, and create something great. Or, at least, something with the potential of further greatness in the eyes of a very judgemental society. I'm becoming rather pessimistic in my writing though, so celebrate yourself, your guild, and your games
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

The Principles of Accepted Thought Empty Long Story Short, imo

Post  Shiran Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

The Principles of Accepted Thought Empty Re: The Principles of Accepted Thought

Post  corpross Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 am

Shiran wrote:

The more you know...

Good post ardvark im curious did you learn that or deduce this using your reasoning?
corpross
corpross
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiran Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:24 am

ol' Ardy is nothing short of a genius.

How else could one be so witty, nimble, and fresh all at once?

We certainly haven't wasted our masterball with this wild Ardvark!
Wouldn't you agree Very Happy
Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardvark Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:48 am

I deduced it during that moment of clarity you get right after your stomach hurts, but then you burp and you're like ahhhh. LOL jk nah but ya i was just thinking of the guild and realized that we are all somewhat special in our own twisted ways. Especially Shiran, who throws pokeballs at just about anything that moves xD
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiran Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 pm

You don't move, you use natural camouflage =.=

THAT is why we used the masterball.

But tell me, what are we supposed to do about Mewtwo now, huh? Huh!?
...you're right I need to stop catching them all.

But yeah, next time Ard gets into clarity mode, move out the way. Cuz it might just blow your mind affraid
Spoiler:

Say... btw.. if we're rly going through with the whole branching out operation, would that make us the Anxiety Clan vs guild?
"Clan/Community of Anxious Gamers" sorta thing? lol
I guess we could make a Steam group linking to the forum site ~.^

besides..
Spoiler:

(...I make a lollery of myself sometimes. Neutral )
Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum