Anxiety-HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merge with Malicious

3 posters

Go down

Merge with Malicious Empty Merge with Malicious

Post  corpross Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 am

I didn't wish to be haste about this but this was in favor of the guild members that were on including Armilla, Aisaka, Tayy and me. i was approached for need of wanting pvp players and they seeked to merge our guild with their already 50 members, and them quickly approaching lvl7 and a good source of experienced and new players. I quickly acted upon the decision to merge with them. So when you are ingame whisper Aiice that you were in Knights or corpross guild for invite to Malicious if you have any concerns post down below and here their site that is going under rennovation. www.eeaggression.guildportal.com

Sincerely Former Guildmaster of Knights
Corpross
corpross
corpross
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Merge with Malicious Empty Re: Merge with Malicious

Post  Taiga Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 am

theres only ONE thing i have to say,some of their guildmembers think of guils as a small communty,not as a brotherhood or anything.
if you ask for items theyll you it for more than market price,and they dont say anything like "Anyone need [X ITEM]" its "S> [x item][y item][z item]"

kind of a let down on that side :S

the 2 players to watchout for so far are :
"xTakeshi" and
"Kia"something
Taiga
Taiga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardvark Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:20 am

I can definately understand the merge and the situation that emerged from the quick question, but I don't know how I feel about merging with 50+ random people whom I have no prior knowledge of. Theres nothing that I dislike more than to find a group of seemingly nice people with just as many a-holes, though I'm not saying they are, i just haven't met them yet. But I simply don't want such an opportunity like this to turn into one of those gourmet chocolate experiences; chocolatey and tasty looking on the outside, but toothpasted flavor on the inside
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum