Anxiety-HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0 topics? 0 posts? Hell no.

4 posters

Go down

0 topics? 0 posts? Hell no. Empty 0 topics? 0 posts? Hell no.

Post  Odinbane Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:51 am

xD "get your chat on" yet noone wants to chat? Come on! lets get sociable Smile

Odinbane

Back to top Go down

0 topics? 0 posts? Hell no. Empty Re: 0 topics? 0 posts? Hell no.

Post  Shiran Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 am

Word.

Suplolz, chatting on my iPhone somehow o.O

4am... Parteh tiem!1!!

lol!
Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

Post  corpross Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:30 am

bitches get your post count up and you get lame titles! first one at 50 start posting! but no spam post! happy posting!
corpross
corpross
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odinbane Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 pm

affraid OMG! TITLES XD

Odinbane

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiran Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:05 pm

I'd like to specially welcome Ardvark to the guild =)

Spoiler:

Let's just hope he behaves affraid lol
Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Odinbane Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Shiran wrote:I'd like to specially welcome Ardvark to the guild =)

Spoiler:

Let's just hope he behaves affraid lol
Oh god i lol'd

Odinbane

Back to top Go down

0 topics? 0 posts? Hell no. Empty Amusing Posting Aside...

Post  Ardvark Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Let's get down to business Razz . There are a couple issues I'd like to adress. So long as you have not been living under a rock, the price for CE has hit 5000

and is still climbing. To my knowledge, the only way you can get CE reasonably priced is no where... unless you pay with real money BUT WHO DOES THAT

(Corpross reference <---). In any case, we have I believe over 40 members of the guild. It's time to start searching for better methods of acquiring CE. Be it

finding someone who will supply us cheaply, (for God knows what reason, perhaps we're amusing) or finding a way to lower the price of CE, whether that

be immediately or over time. Next issue, we need to make some money collectively as a clan, and find a trustworthy person to store it on a separate

account. It would be useful to do this so that we may purchase more gear or equipment whenever necessary. But lastly, and most importantly;

We need a Guild Knight- err Night. For reasons not adequately explained, (or for that matter even mentioned to me) there is no night where all Guild

members log on and have a good time. There's many opportunities for teh lulz during nights when everyone comes online and decides to have a

competitive race to tier 2 fighting through the Snarbolax, or daring someone to go and attempt to recruit 10 people in one go. It's always funny to watch

(trust me on this one). So let's go, Shiran or Corpross, get us a clan Knight!- err, night. I hate homonyms. On a side note, who wants me, the Dashing

Ardvark, a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in riddles, lovingly sprinkled with intrigue, express mailed to Mystery, Alaska - globetrotting rogue,

lady killer (metaphorically) and mankiller (for real); to continue doing entertaining posts like this every week? If so, tell me. I would be happy to continue

Cool
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

0 topics? 0 posts? Hell no. Empty Off-topic from off-topic... i.e. Srs Bzns.

Post  Shiran Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Oh gawd he's acting up >Razz

LoL, there's too much awesome in the post to respond to...

Err, I certainly agree I'm kinda puzzled as to how with 40-50 members we're acting so separate
Only a handful of us have registered and use the forum, despite my mailbox conquest >.>

I definitely thumbs-up the guild night suggestion, if we pride ourselves on being a friendly, social guild it's only right...

Also, as far as the ce issue - we're well aware.
However, even the officers (besides Corp) are in a bit of a pinch.

The current price is approaching (what Twoo recently explained to me) the original market value of ce.. 6k per 100 unit.
Apparently, the 3.5k that we may be used to as new steam recruits, was brought about by us infact and it is now reverting back to the higher price range... so it's partly obvious that we're dealing with the company's expectations of forcing ppl to buy ce. At this rate, even those beloved RJ massacres will not be profitable. It seems the only hope for any Knight paying their way through the clockworks college is reaching Tier 3 and selling those rare materials. If you're one of those struggling, read on.

There always has been and always will be the need for a guild bank. Seeing as the guild hall is currently vacant, we will have to assign a guild mule (character) instead. For this, I volunteer as I've personally chosen to use 2 SK characters on 2 separate accounts. (Namely, for the double mist recovery... which I think will work properly once I only use each account on their respective computers... as I cannot confirm this yet, some1 may choose to find out whether it's possible and if so, then we'd recommend it). So basically, this service would allow for our Knights to progress through the tiers more smoothly, with some help and return the favor when they can. This way we can hopefully keep up with the pace of the game and its updates, while being able to help those of us who have a ways to go.

Also, (I suppose for obvious reasons) though we're still working out the mechanics and details of the service... Corpross has infact volunteered to take part in the energy bank. Now that we have 4 officers which should be logging on more or less regularly, we can attend to these most necessary of serious business matters.

We ask that you wait patiently anxious Wink
Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum