Anxiety-HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY way? - how to fit together like clockwork xD

4 posters

Go down

MY way? - how to fit together like clockwork xD Empty MY way? - how to fit together like clockwork xD

Post  Odinbane Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:10 am

How do you play?
Team player, or lone wolf?
Strategist, or brute?
Let me know how you like to clockwork Very Happy

Odinbane

Back to top Go down

MY way? - how to fit together like clockwork xD Empty Re: MY way? - how to fit together like clockwork xD

Post  Spider-Boy Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:06 am

Team player and strategist. I usually like to be in a full party and shoot with my handgun Very Happy, else I just cut my enemies and shield up Smile (it would help more if it wouldn't lag like that scratch ).

Spider-Boy

Back to top Go down

MY way? - how to fit together like clockwork xD Empty Re: MY way? - how to fit together like clockwork xD

Post  Ardvark Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 am

I was always more of a lone wolf, but when i do play with a team (i.e. you guys Razz) i stick with my team and help when i can. I can make an ample strategy in less then 5 seconds and can type out that strategy in less then 15 seconds
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiran Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:43 am

Basically, I try out different pieces of the pie

In Shiran's case, I kinda just rush in and send enemies flying, as many as possible

As for Stylish, I go with more reserved, ranged support tactics and fend off hostiles with force shield
Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum