Anxiety-HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations Twoo! And the surprise visit of Khephra who brought this surprise!

4 posters

Go down

Congratulations Twoo! And the surprise visit of Khephra who brought this surprise! Empty Congratulations Twoo! And the surprise visit of Khephra who brought this surprise!

Post  Ardvark Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:27 pm

I don't think anyone besides myself was online to witness the great return of Khephra for a short time. I was stunned enough that he had come online, thinking he had been incapacitated and all, but what surprised me most was that he gave up his position as our Guild Master! As the title may suggest, he gave that glorious position to our very own, Twoo! Khephra and I had a short chat, and he disappeared back into the world of mystery that is his existence, (to me anyway Razz) but not before that promotion. In any case, I feel that we ought to send Twoo a little gift for his recent induction as our Spiral Knight's Lord and Master Razz Any suggestions as to what Twoo should recive?
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Twoo! And the surprise visit of Khephra who brought this surprise! Empty Re: Congratulations Twoo! And the surprise visit of Khephra who brought this surprise!

Post  Admin Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:31 pm

A good kick, since T's got more responsibilities now! >Very Happy

Oh, and gratz finally Razz

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic moved - obviously not off-topic Ardy ~.~)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anxiety-hq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Twoo! And the surprise visit of Khephra who brought this surprise! Empty Re: Congratulations Twoo! And the surprise visit of Khephra who brought this surprise!

Post  Twoo Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 am

WO that came as a huge surprise. uhhhh thanks Very Happy and I'll be the best GM I can be

Twoo

Back to top Go down

Post  corpross Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:33 am

Finally we can get shit situated and running
corpross
corpross
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum