Anxiety-HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Us See!

Go down

Let Us See! Empty Let Us See!

Post  Ardvark Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:48 pm

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/9zjbyi/8tracks.com/the_cartographer/gaming-music
At this link is the location of gaming music. Some inperational, some just epic. Your job is to write a speech or a scenario that would go with any of these pieces of music, and specify which one you are writing to (they are the same order every time, I checked). The winner will no the adoration of over 9000 internets, the loser will face the wrath of the ARDVARK Razz And so, you must compete at your own risk. But think about it, 9000 internets is a lot, and i've been writing this during the second musical piece. So, do you have what it takes, could you inspire hope in even the most forelorn soldier, distraught as his entire team is being killed one by one!? Could you get up off your ass, load your rifle with that magazine of ammo, and show them that no one gets left behind? That even if each and every one of you dies here, thousands of miles from home, that you were taking 1000 of these bastards with you? Then sit up, strap in, type your heart out, OORAH. Let's get down to business Anxiety, who can take 9000 plus internets home? WHO DESERVES THE GLORY. Let's find out, I am Skyler Moncada, better known as Ardvark, and I will be reading and grading each and every one of these written pieces. OORAH, and good luck mates, Ardvark out.
P.S. I can't compete because i would be biased saying that my above piece kicks everyone elses ass Razz But THAT is what awesome looks like
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum