Anxiety-HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Regret To Inform You...

Go down

We Regret To Inform You... Empty We Regret To Inform You...

Post  Ardvark Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

She cried as she read the letter from Sprial HQ. She held close her fathers armor and weapons that came with the folded flag of the Sprial Order. She hit the ground and wept hot tears as she realized that he would never be coming home.
The letter read:
Dearest Ardvarkling,
This is a letter from Cradle, the planet your father Ardvark was stationed on. My name is Twoo, and I was your Father's Guild Master and commanding officer. On the morning of September 2nd, 3066, your father died in the line of duty. We were on an official mission from Spiral HQ to help rescue and extract a stranded team at the begginning of Tier 3. Your father stepped up to the task, along with two of my other men; Shiran and Corpross. We cut our way to the team, and quickly moved to the elevator. It was jammed, and the zombies in the area were flooding in. Spiral HQ sent down an emergency Ornothopter, an evac helocopter made for rescuing stranded knights at broken elevators. We fought alongside the guildmembers of the Mayhem guild, cutting through the multiple hoards until the Ornothopter arrived. Your father was the first in, holding them off with his blaster as the rest of us piled in. The doors began to close, but he re-opened them as he saw a zombie about to burn our side with its breathe. He looked back at us for the last time, as he jumped from the side of the Ornothopter and intercepted the blast, which sent him flying back into the chopper. We flew away and attempted to reccessitate him, but he died on scene. Had he not done what he had, eight Knights would have died today. He died for all of us, even though we knew he wanted to get home to you. Enclosed in this package is your father's equpment, his ashes, and the picture of you, him, and your mother together when you were only four years old. I understand that you are graduating the Knight class of 3066, and was interested if you would allow us to pick you up and add you as an official member of the Anxiety guild. Our heartfelt regrets,
Twoo, Shiran, Corpross, and all of the Anxiety and Mayhem Guilds

Dear Twoo,
If you truly fought alongside my father, there is no-where that I would either fit in, or be happily placed. Please send Shiran to retrieve me on April 11, 3067. It is both my birthday, and the graduation day. ~ Ardvarkling

Last edited by Ardvark on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My editing is done for mysterious reasons in mysterious ways)
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum