Anxiety-HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^

+2
corpross
Admin
6 posters

Go down

What should our priorities be?

Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ I_vote_lcap0%Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ I_vote_lcap80%Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ I_vote_lcap0%Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ I_vote_lcap20%Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ Empty Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^

Post  Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 am

How do you feel about the guild?
Which way should we be going?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anxiety-hq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ Empty Re: Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^

Post  corpross Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 am

I recommend main goal as tier progression, while second goal is being community friendly attitude within the guild. then do guild run on farm runs and boss runs. our final goal is get everyone to the core terminal. after that we work through all the gates as they are released and wait for updates.
corpross
corpross
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odinbane Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Im for tier-wise too, But i dont think we should become to linear as a fguild, we need to be focusing not only on progression, but fun while we're doing it, and support for our lowest level allies.

Odinbane

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiran Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Well put Odin!
I couldn't agree with you more. Twisted Evil

I currently find myself a little stressed, having to worry about energy while also needing to craft new items.
However, I forget all about that in the clockworks and have lots of fun. Shocked

I trust that once we get the guild more established, (eventually have a guild supply service set up with a bank or something?)...
we would all definitely have fun when logged on and progress through our tiers more smoothly.

And about helping others, this game rules- don't need to remind you. If anything, as I see it, we could join people in lower tiers on our alt chars with completely different weapons and still have fun while helping them out a bit. Wink
Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Odinbane Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm

couldnt have put it better myself, fun, yet with goals and support. Boom. What a Face

Odinbane

Back to top Go down

Post  blader7 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:04 pm

The primary goal in my view of a guild should be to support the new players, to be a family. Progression in the game doesn't mean a thing if nobody's happy to be here after all, and it's what makes some builds become really shallow and empty husks just set on grind grind grind active active active etc.

So let's work together for the benefit of everyone.

blader7

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiran Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Point taken, Damien/blader

It's an issue of trust & understanding all around; offering help when you can and asking for it when it's needed + available

I'd say give the guild some time to develop as a whole: even the Spiral Knights team is still working on basic issues

Once we have the stability, we'll have the ability to address all member's concerns
Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardvark Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 pm

It's probably good to have guild goals, along with personal goals. The guild goal seems solid, and being community friendly is definitely something i support. In the way of personal goals, I'd like to be one of those people in the Spiral Knights world with some sort of claim to fame or authority. Too many times you see people arguing over something trivial, and it really becomes hindering to everyone else's gaming experience. But, my primary goal in the game is to reach the core and be able to say,"Ya, i did it, and i wouldn't choose any other people to have fought there with"

Last edited by Ardvark on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiran Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 am

Word. Ardvark, word.

I dig the mention of 2 of mmos' perhaps greatest aspects and claims to fame: the claim to fame itself and the satisfaction of having achieved great things with a guild you have grown to trust. afro

I would like to pitch to you the idea(since you seem to bring it up and may be interested) of starting a guild channel for us on YouTube

The scribe/journalism/public representative positions are something we've been looking forward to having volunteers for, among other guild job/designations

I do believe Corp would be able to secure a Fraps for us if needed
I just figure it's the right time to bring it forward

The assignment would ofcourse include a moderator/administrator account, depending on what you'd need to work with, as I suppose a link between the YT channel and the forum could be established. Perhaps through a main portal page or Gallery.

Whad'dya say, Ardy, would this sort of thing peak your interest?
Shiran
Shiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Odinbane Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 am

I think the youtube channel is a cool idea, but i think perhaps a facebook group might service us better??

Odinbane

Back to top Go down

Post  corpross Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm

As much i love the facebook groups, i wouldn't do it i keep my gaming and my social life separate for a number of reasons i really don't care mentioning.
corpross
corpross
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Future Goals for the Guild? ~.^ Empty Lol.

Post  Ardvark Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 pm

I'm only now reading your reply to me Shiran, and for some reason i cracked up when you said "Corp could probably acquire a Fraps for us if needed". I just imagined him busting into some random Fraps factory and gunning down everyone in sight in a daring daylight robbery. Then disappearing into the internet xD

Edit: I also just thought of something, goal wise. Then i forgot it, im just going to leave dots in this edit to simulate me attempting to remember what i had thought of. After those dots, i will place my idea if i remember it. We shall begin with the afformentioned dots --> ....

Last edited by Ardvark on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought of something, but shortly afterwords forgot what i had thought of)
Ardvark
Ardvark

Back to top Go down

Post  corpross Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Ardvark wrote:I'm only now reading your reply to me Shiran, and for some reason i cracked up when you said "Corp could probably acquire a Fraps for us if needed". I just imagined him busting into some random Fraps factory and gunning down everyone in sight in a daring daylight robbery. Then disappearing into the internet xD

Edit: I also just thought of something, goal wise. Then i forgot it, im just going to leave dots in this edit to simulate me attempting to remember what i had thought of. After those dots, i will place my idea if i remember it. We shall begin with the afformentioned dots --> ....

Damn! *hides his gun surplus and tear gas behind him*
corpross
corpross
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down